Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Q & A (from Rev Tong)

Believing in Jesus, only then you gain salvation, isn't this claim outrageous?

Because that Jesus is the only salvation is the truth. Example, 2+2=?, 5,6,7 ? 2+2=4. No! I don't believe! But no matter what, its the truth.
Air speaks to a man, "breathe me and you will live". The man replies, "No I won't! So outrageous, you asking me to breathe you. I purposely will not!" And what happens?
A doctor tells a patient, "This is the only cure for your disease. Take this and be cured." The patient replies "No I won't! Such outrageous claims that only your medicine can cure me, I will not use it!"
Man's subjective absoluteness has errorneously made him say that Jesus's claim is outrageous!
Jesus claim that other than through him, no one can get to the Father.
This is simply the TRUTH. Amen.

No comments:

 
visits